Friday, September 30, 2011

Kleenex vs. Puffs

I have really bad allergies in the fall, spring, and summer. This spring wasn't so bad while I was pregnant, which I am grateful for!!!! This fall has been a little bad but not too much. The past couple of weeks however have been awful and I'm really sick. So, allergies or sickness I use a lot of kleenexes. A friend of mine introduced me to the Kleenex brand with lotion or aloe in them and I've been hooked ever since. I was wondering recently if the Puffs brand was any better. I bought both kinds to try it out and I am still a Kleenex girl all the way. I will never (unless I really have to) buy tissue paper without lotion or aloe in it and I will only buy the Kleenex brand (again unless I can't). I love me some really soft, lotioned, soothing, type of tissue paper. When using the other kinds nothing compares. If you haven't tried it, in my mind it's worth the extra money, but then again I am always needing to blow my nose. Maybe this is not an issue or a concern for other people.

No comments: