Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Soft Face

Today I had a Mary Kay facial. It was nice. The girl that came over was very kind and not pushy. She did not tell me that everything I am currently doing is wrong and will ultimately make me look hideous, wrinkled, and will stop working soon anyway. I have been told these things in the past at Mary Kay demos. Anyway, after she left I was walking around feeling my face and thinking how soft it was. When I saw my mom I had her feel my face and said, "it's really soft huh?" She then said to me, "ya, but you already had really soft skin." I believe my mom because last night I had a major headache so I got out of bed, left our apartment, went upstairs, and asked her to rub my face, neck, and head in hopes the massive headache would leave me without medication. Normally, I just take meds because I'm not that patient with pain but with the pregnancy I try to use other methods first. So, she had thoroughly felt my face just last night and she said, "I was thinking how soft it was last night when I rubbed your face." So, Mary Kay or not, (even though the facial did feel nice) I have a soft face and that made me feel really good today.

No comments: