Friday, January 7, 2011

Out For A While

I've been out for a while. I'm 15 weeks pregnant now and I'll be honest, I don't remember my first pregnancy being this painful as I stretched. But at least the nausea is leaving me and I'm able to actually go out and do some now. I don't know how I will do this again someday with two children, but that's my plan for now. I hope we find out the gender of the baby next month. I'm pretty sure it's a boy, partly because I've wanted a girl for so long (or a sister for that matter) and odds are not with me at this point, and partly because I really FEEL like it's a boy. If I'm wrong then wonderful, if I'm right then wonderful. We already have a boy name and no girl names seem to fit anyway. We will see I guess.
School has started again and that means my hubby's schedule changes. I am grateful this is the last semester of undergrad stuff. It means we are getting somewhere even though it's been a slow process. Truthfully, it's been right for us.
We have switched my son to a toddler bed. The crib was no longer safe for him and he's doing pretty well in the bed. We hope the going to bed part gets easier but I'm sure it will with time. All changes take a bit to get used to.

2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Congrats on the next baby!! I will still keep my fingers crossed for a girl =] and don't worry life with more kids is easy till you hit that #4 then you ask "what was I thinking?" lol Happy New Year!

Hayley Marie said...

I'm so glad you are past the nausea part FINALLY! YEA! I also am holding out for a girl mostly because it would be fun to have a baby girl while you still live in the area :( then again Bradly is about as cute as they come so a boy would be a blast too!