Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ultrasound Tech

I really wanted to be a creative writing teacher for a long time. I loved my creative writing class in High School and really enjoyed the classes in college as well. I love the outlet and that nothing can really go wrong, you can just let your imagination run free. Recently, I've been on Facebook more than I should admit and they keep having that add pop up that says something like be and ultrasound tech today. Whenever I see this add I really want to actually be an ultrasound tech today. I wish I could do it. It's giving me desires to go back to school. I even asked my husband last night what he thought and being the great man he is he said, "do it! Look it up and figure it out." I really feel like I should be home with my baby right now and not away at school or working regularly so I don't think right now is the right time but I am going to keep this idea in my mind for the future. I was speaking with my mother-in-law about the silly Facebook add and she said it had had the same effect on her as well. So now I'm wondering, do adds on Facebook sometimes get you thinking or interested?

1 comment:

Hayley Marie said...

I agree :) I don't want to be an UT but I only just graduated and they still make me want to go back and get another degree... now I just have to decide what type! I think you'd be good anything you put your mind to though!